Contributing Cover User
Australia
AlexUren
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

No Customer PO field in IMPORT - Professional Sales

Hi - I'm working with import function and have it all working well however I have no avialable MYOB field for Customer PO available to match to when selecting SALES/Professional Sales.

If I use SALEs/Serivce Sales, the Customer PO is an avialable field and it works but I'm needing it for Professional invoices - 

any chance someone can advise if this cn be added or do i need some MYOB tech help?

thanks - Alex

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
27,494 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

27494Posts

3227Kudos

4032Solutions

Re: No Customer PO field in IMPORT - Professional Sales

Hi @AlexUren

Just looking into AccountRight 2018.4's Import/Export Assistant the Customer PO field did appear for myself for professional sales. However, doing some further digging I understand that you are using AccountRight Basics, when I was using a file with that product level I was unable to locate that field in the Import/Export Assistant.

While I am unable to add that field for yourself into the AccountRight 2018.4.1 version I notice that the field is included in the pre-release version of our next version AccountRight 2019.1. This release is currently still being working on and is intended to be released later this quarter.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post