MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

37,527Posts

5,095Kudos

5,500Solutions

Re: No more check-out option??

Hi @gavin12345 

Thank you for your feedback on this topic. We have communicated changes with AccountRight 2020.2 via our Support Note: Important changes in AccountRight 2020.2 However, I have shared that additional feedback with the team.

In terms of situations where clients would be unable to access their company files, previously those clients could use the sync copy of the company file on their computer. Through our research, while we did find a small number of clients use that sync file as a workaround, the majority of clients would wait until the incident was addressed before accessing their files. There has also been additional work behind the scenes to limit cases where clients will be unable to access their files and additional work planed within that space.

You also brought up, how do others know not to use the online file when it's restored locally, there is no direct way from a product point of view to alert clients to this. It would be put to the user to decide on the best way to communicate that information to other users where appropriate.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post