Highlighted
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Not seeing custom invoice template

I've recently upgraded to Account Right (2020.0) and I've installed my custom invoice template - which I can see in the Setup / Customise Forms menu.  However, when I try to print an invoice, the form I have customised doesn't come up in the drop down menu option, nor do I have the ability to chose from customised form.  Please help me fixt this.  Thank you wonderful people.  

Screenshot 2020-06-22 11.52.14.png
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
540 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

540Posts

46Kudos

64Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Not seeing custom invoice template

Hi @CertsInt 

Based on your screenshot, you may not be searching for the correct form type when trying to print. When printing from Sales, there are four different layouts (Service, Item, Professional, and Time Billing). It is possible that your form might be hiding under a different layout. To check which type is currently selected for your print settings:

1. Go to the Sales command centre and click Print/Email Invoices.
  2. Click Advanced Filters and confirm the Sales Type you have selected.
  3. Under the Selected Form for Sale, ensure your customised form is selected here.
  4. If it's not, click the drop-down arrow and select your customised form.
  5. If you are uncertain which Sales Type it may be under, check under all types.

See how you go with the above, but don't hesitate to let us know if the problem persists and we will investigate further.

Kind regards,
Emily Bisbach

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post