Highlighted
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Obtaining 2020.2

ood morning, I have recently had to down load MYOB as required on a new computer. The MYOB to down load is 2020.2 and then the company file has been upgraded to this version. But our accounts are unable to update their MYOB as it states the most recent version is 2020.1. I have not backed up the company file. Is there a way to get the upgrade or reverse the changes in the company file.

Regards

Renee 

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
37,034 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

37,034Posts

5,026Kudos

5,415Solutions

Re: Account Right 2020.2

Hi @ReneG 

Currently, AccountRight 2020.2 in the early stages of release, with the majority of the clients being prompted to download and install that newer version shortly.

In saying that, I have sent you a private message on the Forum with regards to how to obtain an installer for AccountRight 2020.2.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
1 Post
Cover User
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi,

Can I also get a copy of this installation file please? A client has upgraded their file to v2020.2 and I can't access it.

Thanks

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
37,034 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

37,034Posts

5,026Kudos

5,415Solutions

Hi @PWoltmann 

I have sent you through a private message on this Forum with regards to obtaining that installer.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Highlighted
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven,

Could you please send me a private message as well regarding the installation file please?

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
37,034 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

37,034Posts

5,026Kudos

5,415Solutions

Hi @shoxha 

Just looking at your account, I was unable to locate a serial number associated with your Community Forum that is linked to an active AccountRight subscription that would entitle you to that version. If you would like to send me a private message with that product serial number I would be happy to look into providing that information.

Note: AccountRight 2020.2 will be released to all users in the coming period. It is currently in a staggered release to our Partner Community ahead of general release with in-product prompts available shortly for all users.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven

Could you please also send me the link? I've been invited to view a client file which has been upgraded.

Cheers

Mili

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
37,034 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

37,034Posts

5,026Kudos

5,415Solutions

Hi @MiliF 

As an MYOB Partner*, you would be able to log into your my.MYOB account and select My Products>>Downloads after logging in to access that download link.

*You may have to speak to the primary contact to arrange the full access to your my.MYOB account or another one of your colleagues can access that installer for you through their my.MYOB account.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post