MC_CarlyT
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

PDF Output Blurry and unable to do STP reporting

Hi team,

We are having multiple issues since upgrading to cloud version. These are as follows:-

- issues when printing invoices/statements to PDF they come out blurry.

- when emailing /printing invoices/statements they either don't write to PDF at all or it is missing half the page, or when emailing to customers it sends as a blank page.

- my payroll declaration/reporting isn't working. Everytime I process payroll the link for payroll reporting doesn't work. I have to get someone else within the business to do this from their login once payroll is complete.

Can you please look into this ASAP as we don't want customer to continue having problems when receiving invoices/statements from us.

Thank you

Carly Taylor

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Melisa_D
1,245 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,245Posts

81Kudos

102Solutions

Re: PDF Output Blurry and unable to do STP reporting

Hi @MC_CarlyT

Thank you for your post, can I please clarify if you have tried printing to a different printer driver, does this print out fine?

In regards to the emailing invoices and statements sending blank pages, this was a reported issue in AccountRight 2019.3 however this has been fixed in the latest version of 2019.4.23.1762. Can I confirm that you are running the latest build version of 2019.4? (this can be found by going Help > About MYOB AccountRight)

Do you get an error message when you attempt to declare the payroll reporting? If it is working for someone else but not you, I would suggest making sure you have been added as a declarer for Single Touch payroll

Please let me know, I am more than happy to assist. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post