REST connection to the MYOB API and Json

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Nat8
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

REST connection to the MYOB API and Json

Our 3rd party reporting from Jedox are currently connecting to MYOB utilising a REST connection to the MYOB API and Json to extract the data. There have been no changes recently on the Jedox side however the integration appears to have stopped working correctly.

The REST Connection is still working, however, when returning the values via Json it returns the correct number of records but all values are null.

Could you let me know if there have been any changes to the APIs or the integration which may require a change to our Json expressions above.

Tried calling MYOB and they said to email customer support. Customer support Auto-reply then said they couldnt help and to try another method. Chat didnt work so trying this platform. 

Is there any other way to speak to a support person from MYOB?

2 REPLIES 2
Mike_James
Ultimate Partner
5,839 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

5,839Posts

1,080Kudos

755Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: REST connection to the MYOB API and Json

Hi @Nat8 , there's a forum board for API queries, so a moderator may move this thread there. 

But API support issues are now supposed to be raised via https://apisupport.myob.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. I don't expect to get replies from support on the API forum, only from other users or developers.  

I've noticed some issues with the API in recent days, yesterday a file connection stopped working mid-sync and had to be re-created, not just refreshed, and today I note that calling for 400 item invoices the json can sometimes contain a smaller number, so we have no idea what's missing. We are also seeing a number of "internal server error" responses today. 

Regards, Mike (mike@datawise.co.nz)
DataWise Limited (www.datawise.co.nz), developers of:
DataWise ProActive - Custom Reporting from MYOB programs
(MYOB Business, including AccountRight Live, AccountRight v19.x and exo Payroll)

Bulk download of attachments (more details...)

Nat8
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: REST connection to the MYOB API and Json

Thank you so much Mike!

I am finding it very difficult to get any help, I really appreciate your response.

I couldnt find an API forum board, but that would make sense.

Will try submitting through the API support link you provided.

Have a nice day!

Nat

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post