Re: Setting up a user on a tablet

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
DePez
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Thank you for your reply Steven. Sorry I forgot to mention it is on MYOB Accountright that I am trying to download on the tablet.

Deanne

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,759 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,759Posts

4,378Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @DePez

I've moved your post to one of the AccountRight Boards to avoid further confusion.

To use AccountRight on a tablet you would ensure that the system requirements are meet on that tablet. You would then install that version of the program on the device. Once AccountRight 2016 has been installed you would be looking at accessing the company file, depending on the location of the file would depend on how you would access that file. For example if the file was located in the cloud you would go to Open a Company file>>Online>>Enter in the AccountRight Live Login information before selecting the file to open. If the file was on a local computer you would be looking at setting up a network set up to access that file. Help Article: Using AccountRight on a new computer would be able to assist in using AccountRight on another device/computer

You mentioned that you where getting a message saying it can't open file? So we can investigate that further can you provide additional information into what is occurring? i.e. what is the exact message that you are getting? Have you managed to install the program on that device?

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post