Re-installing Accounting Right Basics 2014.3

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
vetpoint_a
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re-installing Accounting Right Basics 2014.3

Hi, Can someone send me a download link for 2014.3 please? 

I just got a new tablet and all I have is the original 2013 Retail box (with a cd that's of little use to me with a tablet) and i must have upgraded that on my old computer 2014.3 some time ago. Once i get it installed, do i have to do anything special other than copy accross my myox file?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Ultimate Partner Kym__Yeoward
1,642 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Ultimate Partner

1,642Posts

1,030Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Re-installing Accounting Right Basics 2014.3

Hi @vetpoint_a - welcome to the Community Forum !

If you have a current subacription to AccountRight, you can download the latest version and upgrade your data file.

Go to www.my.myob.com.au and log-in to your account. If you dont't have one, you can create a new account -  it's free, but you will need your serial number.

Then go to My Products \ Downloads, where you can download the latest version of AccountRight, which is Basics 2018.2.1 (though 2018.3 is currently being released, progressively). For most users, the PC Edition is recommended.

Once you've downloaded the new program, you can launch it by going to your Start Menu \ MYOB \ MYOB AccountRight 2018.2 (or 2018.3). Then go to Open and find your company file (it's usually Online). You will then be prompted to upgrade your file.

AccountRight 2018 Basics includes many improvements made since version 2014.

P.S. AccountRight 2014 purchased through retail stores, would have included 6 months free support.

Your my.myob log-in process will check youir serial number. If you haven't previously registered that number, you should stillbe eligible for the free 6 months support and online use - after which you will need a subacruption. Phone MYOB Support on 1300-555-123 if you need help. 

Alternatively, you could download version 2014.3 and use it Offline, if you don't have a current subscription.

This download should be free.

However, you would miss-out on the many improvements made since that version.

Also note that if you want to access AccountRight's Online services - including bank feeds - you will need a current subscription.

Kym Yeoward, CPA & MYOB Adviser

Palmerston NT

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,708 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,708Posts

4,372Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Re-installing Accounting Right Basics 2014.3

Hi @vetpoint_a

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

Do take a look at my post on MYOB Product Downloads Page for more information on accessing older versions of the program via downloads. Note: AccountRight 2014.3 will be located in the AccountRight Server Edition section on the Downloads page.

Also, as you have mentioned you are needing to install the product on a Tablet do note that the tablet will need to be running a full Windows Operating System i.e. Windows 8 or later, not iOS or Andriod for you to use AccountRight on it. For more information on Tablets and AccountRight please see Help Article: Install AccountRight on a tablet

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post