Recurring transactions popup

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Recurring transactions popup

Hi team,

Can I know what this MYOB pop up everytime I login to MYOB AccountRight?

Please advise if this is just an information or is there something that we need to do.

image.png

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
36,462 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

36,462Posts

4,938Kudos

5,330Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Recurring transactions popup

Hi @Kuna 

The Information message is to alert the user about the status of their recurring transactions. So, in your case, one recurring transaction has been recorded, however, two transactions have not been recorded.

There are various reasons why a recurring transaction would not be able to be recurring including attempting to record in a locked period to an error with the setup of the recurring transaction. As per that message, we do recommend going into the To Do List>>Recurring transactions to see the transactions that have not recorded correctly and ensure they are set up correctly and the transaction schedule doesn't have them set to record in a closed financial year or locked period.

If those recurring transactions do need to be deleted these can be done through Lists>>Recurring Transactions>>Highlighting the desired transaction before selecting Delete on screen.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post