Restoring Company File

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Mislee
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Restoring Company File

Hi there

i tried to restore a file saved last Friday but as I couldn't do it online opted to do it offline.  This really doesn't work for me though as I really need to be on line and even now It won't let me go online.  How can I go back to where I was before the restore?  Or how can I get back online? Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: Restoring Company File

Hi @Mislee 

If you have a backup (zip) file that are you are looking at restoring online with AccountRight Live this can be done through the File>>Restore option. From within here, you can select the required backup file and where you wish to save it i.e in a library on your computer OR online with AccountRight Live.

Our Help Article: Restore your company file would be able to assist with that process.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Mislee
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steve

I did this but there was an connection error when I tried to restore using AccountRight Live.  So I restored from my library.  This doesn't work for me though as I need to be online but when I go to "Go online" it asks me to subscribe.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @Mislee 

Generally speaking, a connection error means that something has caused the connection to not work and thus the action has not been completed. If you have encountered that error I would recommend at temporarily disabling third party products that may be running i.e. antivirus, firewall, automated backup programs and other applications as these can impact the connection.

If you are still encountering that error we may have to look at removing the current online company file from the cloud so that backup can be uploaded. Should we need to remove that file can you send me a private message on this Forum with your product serial number, the email address you are using to upload and the company file ID of the file you want to upload (Help>>About AccountRight).

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post