Experienced Cover User
Australia
Downlands
Experienced Cover User

15Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

STP

Hi  I have Accountright Plus v19.15 and to become STP compliant I have downloaded Accountright 2019.1 but am unable to install the program.  I can get as far as the upload where it asks me to subscribe, change the serial number or cancel therefore the upload does not take place.  Can anyone help me as to what I can do so that I am STP compliant prior to 30/6/19.

Thanks

Chris

2 REPLIES 2
Ultimate Partner GDay53
1,910 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
GDay53
Ultimate Partner

1910Posts

1906Kudos

420Solutions

Re: STP

@Downlands 

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

Once you have downloaded the latest AccountRight 2019.1 double click on the new icon on the desktop.

This will open up the Welcome window. You now have to upgrade your existing file before you can use it or upload it to the cloud.

At the left of the welcome window you will see a link Upgrade a company file.

Click on this and follow the instructions to upgrade you existing file.

Make sure you upgrade to your desktop NOT online.

Once Upgraded you will be taken back to the welcome window and you will see your file on the right hand side.

Click on the file and it should open in 2019.1.

Once you have checked the file over to make sure it is all ok you can then upload it to the cloud by clicking on the Purple link in the bottom right of the window.

If my response to your query and has helped, please mark my post as a solution to help others in the future.
Graeme Day
Registered BAS Agent #24745540
First Class Accounts Clayfield
Mobile: 0402 841 627
gday@firstclassaccounts.com
MYOB Certified Consultant
MYOB Diamond Partner
Ultimate User gavin12345
2,437 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
gavin12345
Ultimate User

2437Posts

1881Kudos

357Solutions

Re: STP

Hi @Downlands 

If it is just for STP that you are upgrading, my advice would be to stick with v19.15 and use a 3rd party solution. There are a number of solutions for MYOB v19 users who want to stay on v19, including ODBC add ons as well as other tools that extract the payroll data, compile for STP and transmit to the ATO. 

If unsure, do your research on the forum about issues other users are having with AR2019. AR2019 is very different to v19.15 in terms of performance and other issues.

Regards

Gavin

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post