Experienced Cover User VanessaJJ
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

SUPPORT HAS EVPORATED IT JUST DOES NOT EXIST

I AM JUST WONDERING WHY MYOB HAS THIS EMAIL FACILITY TO SEND THE BELOW ERROR REPORTS YOU GET AN AUTOMATED RESPONSE JUST CLICK HERE, WELL NONE OF THEM HAVE WORKED GOT NO RESPONSE WHAT SO EVERY THE ANYONE, I HAVE WASTED VALUABLE MAN HOURS, AND NOW MY LAST RESORT TO GET IT DOWN IS EXPORT ALL THE INFO INTO EXCEL, THINK EVERYONE HAS DISAPPEARED TO CHINA FOR CHRISTMAS, I HAVE A LOT OF WORK MANUALLY TO DO, AND I HAVE CHANGED AND TRIED DIFFERENT, THINGS BEEN BLOCKED FROM MY ACCOUNT, CLEARED THE CACHE IN ACCOUNT RIGHT, MY HEAD IS TURNING AND WHOEVER THEY HAVE DOING UPGRADES, AS IT SEEMS TO HAPPEN WITH UPGRADES NEED TO BE FIRED AS THE SAME ERROR COMES OVER AND OVER AGAIN.  SORRY IF YOU A PROGRAMMER THEN YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT CONFLICTS WITH WINDOWS UPDATES ETC, IT LOOKS LIKE I WILL HAVE TO STUDY PROGRAMMING JUST TO SORT ISSUES OUT MYSELF - NOT SURE WHAT I AM PAYING FOR EVERY MONTH BUT IT CERTAINLY IS'NT FOR SERVICE, THEY GET THE BIG BUCKS AND WE GOT TO SIT LIKE IDIOTS TRYING TO SORT OUT THERE MISTAKES, DON'T  HAVE TIME FOR THIS.  I GOING TO ASK FOR A REFUND BACK ON THE FILE I PURCHASED THE OTHER DAY USED IT ONCE, AND NOW IT IS JUST A USELESS PROGRAM THAT I CANNOT DO WORK AS THE PURCHASE, SALES AND THE PAY BILLS RECEIVE MONEY DON'T WORK SO REALLY JUST NOT WORTH THE MONEY, I DOWNLOADED ANOTHER VERSION THAT THE PURCHASE AND PAY BILLS WORK, BUT WOULD HAVE TO START AGAIN NOT EXACTLY IDEAL, BUT I AM NOT PAYING AGAIN FOR SOMETHING THAT I HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR THAT DOES NOT WORK AND A LOT.  I NEED TO GO TO BED BUT NEED TO TRY AND GET SOMEONE ON LIVE CHAT AS THE HOURS ARE DIFFICULT.  I THOUGHT AFRICA SUCKED AND HAD PROBLEMS BUT FROM A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY WOULD EXPECT MUCH BETTER SUPPORT AND KNOWLEDGE.

VERY DISAPPOINTED CUSTOMER, AND BELOW IS THE ERROR MESSAGE WHICH AT LEAST 250 HAVE GONE THROUGH TO MYOB AND THE BOX WILL NOT UNTICK EITHER TO STOP IT, BUT HAVE TO LAUGH ALL THOSE EMAILS AND NOT ONE HUMAN EYE WILL LOOK AT THEM THEY PROBABLY GETTING DELETED AS THEY ARE RECEIVED.

Can you help us? ***

To help us investigate what went wrong, please tell us what you were doing when this error occurred:

(For example, which window were you in and what were you trying to do?)

AccountRight Application Error Report

=====================================

Application Version: 2019.4.23.1014

Application File Version: 2019.4.23.1762 Incident Id: 2c4e041b-66e6-4369-9f6d-8ae20c1b0498

Time: Saturday, 07 December 2019 19:09:59

Code:

ValidationException (20000)

(ValidationException):

Validation Results (1) --->(1): Severity: Error, Object: MYOB.Huxley.BusinessLayer.Entities.WagesPayrollCategory, PropertyName: PayRateMultiplier, Code: CommonRules_DecimalMaxValue, Parameter: 0

Stack Trace

----------------------------------------

1 : MYOB.Huxley.API.HuxleyValidationException

MYOB.Huxley.API.HuxleyValidationException:  (ValidationException):

Validation Results (1) --->(1): Severity: Error, Object: MYOB.Huxley.BusinessLayer.Entities.WagesPayrollCategory, PropertyName: PayRateMultiplier, Code: CommonRules_DecimalMaxValue, Parameter: 0

at Huxley.Services!0x06000db5!MYOB.Huxley.Services.Core.BusinessObjectService`2.InsertItems(IDataSession ds, IEnumerable`1 items, IEnumerable`1& validationResults, Boolean validateItem, Boolean ignoreWarnings) +0x4a

at Huxley.Services!0x06000db4!MYOB.Huxley.Services.Core.BusinessObjectService`2.InsertItems(IEnumerable`1 items, IEnumerable`1& validationResults, Boolean ignoreWarnings) +0xd

at Huxley.Services!0x06000dbb!MYOB.Huxley.Services.Core.BusinessObjectService`2.InsertItem(TAggregateRoot item, IEnumerable`1& validationResults, Boolean ignoreWarnings) +0x1d

at Huxley.Services!0x06000db9!MYOB.Huxley.Services.Core.BusinessObjectService`2.InsertItem(TAggregateRoot item) +0x6

at Huxley.Services!0x060000ea!Huxley.Services.PayrollAU.EventManagement.PayrollSettingsService.AddSalaryWagesAggregates(IPayrollSettings settings, Dictionary`2 createdPayrollCategories) +0x2a

at Huxley.Services!0x060000e8!Huxley.Services.PayrollAU.EventManagement.PayrollSettingsService.LoadSystemPayrollCategories(IPayrollSettings settings) +0x52

at Huxley.Services!0x060000e7!Huxley.Services.PayrollAU.EventManagement.PayrollSettingsService.InsertPayrollSettingsAndSystemPayrollCategories(IPayrollSettings settings) +0x0

at Huxley.UI.Decorators!0x06000a60!MYOB.Huxley.UI.Decorators.Services.DecoratorServiceMYOBHuxleyAPIServicesPayrollAUIIntPayrollSettingsService.MYOB.Huxley.API.Services.PayrollAU.IPayrollSettingsService.InsertPayrollSettingsAndSystemPayrollCategories(IPayrollSettings settings) +0x50

at Huxley.UI.Controllers!0x0600073b!MYOB.Huxley.UI.Controllers.EasySetupAssistants.ESAPayrollsController.InsertPayrollSettingsAndSystemPayrollCategories() +0x0

at Huxley.UI.Forms!0x06001115!MYOB.Huxley.UI.Forms.EasySetupAssistants.Payroll.ESAPayrollsWizard.ESAPayrollsWizard_TabIndexChanging(Object sender, TabPageChangingEventArgs e) +0x1c9

at DevExpress.XtraEditors.v17.1!0x0600872a!DevExpress.XtraTab.TabPageChangingEventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, TabPageChangingEventArgs e)

at DevExpress.XtraEditors.v17.1!0x06002790!DevExpress.XtraTab.XtraTabControl.RaiseSelectedPageChanging(TabPageChangingEventArgs e) +0x19

at DevExpress.XtraEditors.v17.1!0x0600278f!DevExpress.XtraTab.XtraTabControl.OnSelectedPageChanging(Object sender, ViewInfoTabPageChangingEventArgs e) +0x91

at DevExpress.XtraEditors.v17.1!0x06004e4d!DevExpress.XtraTab.ViewInfo.BaseTabControlViewInfo.OnSelectedPageChanging(IXtraTabPage oldPage, IXtraTabPage newPage) +0x10

at DevExpress.XtraEditors.v17.1!0x06004e47!DevExpress.XtraTab.ViewInfo.BaseTabControlViewInfo.set_SelectedTabPage(IXtraTabPage value) +0x1e

at DevExpress.XtraEditors.v17.1!0x060084d5!DevExpress.XtraTab.ViewInfo.BaseTabHandler.OnMouseDown(MouseEventArgs e) +0x90

at DevExpress.Utils.v17.1!0x06002738!DevExpress.Utils.Controls.BaseHandler.ProcessEvent(EventType etype, Object args) +0xdc

at DevExpress.XtraEditors.v17.1!0x06002812!DevExpress.XtraTab.XtraTabControl.OnMouseDown(MouseEventArgs e) +0x16

at System.Windows.Forms!0x06000ef6!System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseDown(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks) +0x95

at System.Windows.Forms!0x06000f0d!System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) +0x62c

at DevExpress.Utils.v17.1!0x06002708!DevExpress.Utils.Controls.ControlBase.WndProc(Message& m) +0x2e

at DevExpress.XtraEditors.v17.1!0x06002816!DevExpress.XtraTab.XtraTabControl.WndProc(Message& m) +0x28

at System.Windows.Forms!0x06005718!System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) +0x0

at System.Windows.Forms!0x0600571b!System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) +0x8e

at System.Windows.Forms!0x06002dec!System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam) +0x25 ==========

MODULE: DevExpress.Utils.v17.1 => DevExpress.Utils.v17.1, Version=17.1.7.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b88d1754d700e49a; G:b8c34c059b804930811d5f6d50999b6c; A:1

MODULE: DevExpress.XtraEditors.v17.1 => DevExpress.XtraEditors.v17.1, Version=17.1.7.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b88d1754d700e49a; G:6df94e55f5bd4444b910d4b2a37076a4; A:1

MODULE: Huxley.Services => Huxley.Services, Version=2019.4.23.1014, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=947f70fecdd4159f; G:ab2b9bd151fd473882467b39e2e50589; A:1

MODULE: Huxley.UI.Controllers => Huxley.UI.Controllers, Version=2019.4.23.1014, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=947f70fecdd4159f; G:81a5b5aeaf01465cac51dc56d3c5f3cc; A:1

MODULE: Huxley.UI.Decorators => Huxley.UI.Decorators, Version=2019.4.23.1014, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=947f70fecdd4159f; G:d36adc4479b24cc4a36a120388addc43; A:1

MODULE: Huxley.UI.Forms => Huxley.UI.Forms, Version=2019.4.23.1014, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=947f70fecdd4159f; G:e65d288cb71d417d81baeabf485e8854; A:1

MODULE: System.Windows.Forms => System.Windows.Forms, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089; G:9534b431fc6040c19cf8b5f37a905860; A:1

3 REPLIES 3
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

HELP NEEDED URGENTLY - BUT STUFF ALL SUPPORT OR HELP IT IS ALL NULL AVOID

Thanks MYOB you have a great accounting package but it is a pity that the help and support you afford doesn't match the same standard, it is the worst in the world and very very very poor standard of help.

I pay a small fortune to keep a file on line to get online support and upgrades but when I do need urgent help it is like finding a very minature needle in a hay stack.

I have changed so much on my computer, I cannot even get into my online file anymore, it is not recognised and neither can I get into my.MYOB.  I just paid for another company file to be added, and when converted to Rands it is very expensive for an off line file, which I can say is pretty useless at this time, as I cannot use the purchase, pay bills windows, cannot use the sales and the receive money window, so pretty much everything is actually not functional from an accounting process.

It is not international friendly, so the amount I pay for no support whatsoever when you need it is it really worth it, I spend days going round in circles trying to look for answers on the community forum and none but none of them work.

So what do I do request a refund for the file I just paid for, and try as best to retrieve what data and start again in some other package that will take days to work around.  I wanted to reinstalll myob as one last desperate measure but cannot even get into my account settings, now, isn't is wonderful support I am getting, surely there should be a hot fix key that one can use to use with the updates and upgrades, I have changed so many windows settings I am surprised my computer hasn't blown up.

The huxely error just keeps coming up and all I want to do is get on with the work, I have to had other programs one to automate some of the work, due to most of the online features not compataible for elsewhere, and I cannot afford to pay the files I have off line to go on line, then I might as well work for free, or just go back to the good old myob that still runs and work like a donkey again.

All I need is the purchase and sales windows work in their sections, so I can get on with my work, instead I am in tears as sat up until 2 in the morning trying to get it to work but to no avail.  I need to get this work finished within a deadline, and I would also love a weekend off and hopefully some time off at Christmas to spend with my one son that I have seen in 2 years, at this rate with no help in sight from MYOB I will have none of that as I will be entering things manually into version 10 myob that was internationally friendly.

Honestly you have all these programmers who cannot sort out simple issues or provide a simple solution, for an outstanding accounts package.

Not sure how I am going to get into my account settings, as it looks like my only solution is to reinstall, failing that reinstall the whole computer and probably loose a lot of work, and I have other programmes that I pay for, so actually I am not very happy with MYOB support, no instant help and the circles you go round in trying to find a solution is tidious to say the least.

I am not a very happy customer at the moment, and for the price I pay, there should be much better support than been given.

Highlighted
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

REFUND OF MONEY BACK

I NEED MY REFUND FOR AN OFFLINE FILE I PAID FOR LAST WEEK, PLUS THE AMOUNT FOR THE ONLINE FILE, I NEED TO URGENTLY PAY AND GO ONTO XERO AS I CANNOT CONTINUE LOOSING DAYS LIKE THIS AND BE UNDER STRESS.

SO I WOULD APPRECIATE SOMEONE FROM MYOB ACTUALLY COMING BACK TO ME AS I HAVE FINALLY CHUCKED THE TOWEL IN WITH MYOB AFTER USING IT FOR OVER 45 YEARS ODD.

CAN'T USE THE FILE OR THE OTHER TWO FILES, ABSOLUTELY USELESS TO ME AND NOBODY HAS A SOLUTION.  BETWEEN HAVING 4 HOUR POWER CUTS 4 TIMES A DAY IN AFRICA TO HAVING AN ACCOUNTS PACKAGE THAT HAS NO SUPPORT OR HELP IN SIGHT HAVE HAD A STRESSFUL WEEKEND, BUT PROGRAMMERS REMEMBER KARMA WILL COME BACK AND BITE YOU

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
33,431 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

33,431Posts

4,479Kudos

4,856Solutions

Re: REFUND OF MONEY BACK

Hi @VanessaJJ 

Sorry to hear of your situation and that you are receiving those error messages.

When you do receive an error message where an error log is generated, that error log can be sent through to MYOB. This is error log is passed across to the required team and used to help our team of developers identify common errors clients are encountering so we can look at adding solutions to those in future updates. In the majority of cases, you will not hear back on those particular error logs. In some cases, we can identify common error logs and have workarounds that we do send clients that send in those logs. As it is in generic in nature those potential solutions or workaround may not resolve the issue and do encourage those clients to contact us to discuss the log further.

In your case, based on the wording of the message it does appear to be payroll related. Are you able to offer additional information into when exactly it is occurring and has it only occurred since the upgrade to AccountRight 2019.4? If so, what version of the software were you on previously. This can help us diagnose what is occurring and potentially provide additional solutions.

I have also understand that you did have an enquiry relating to Pay Bills, I have responded to that post with information that may offer assistance to your enquiry. Do feel free to provide additional information on that thread if those options have not offered assistance with your enquiry.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post