Setting up Online Payments: missed next steps to do

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
22 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

22Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Setting up Online Payments: missed next steps to do

Hi

I'm setting up PayDirect Online Payments and got to the sumbission bit, and afterwards I got to the bit where it was asking to verify bank details with either logging into a third party or sending a back statement to an email address. I've now lost that list/screen so I want the email address to send info to, or will the MYOB team email me requesting that info?

PS: and now the Online Payments is ticked by default, but I'm sure nothing has been verfied yet, so will this work at all? And following the help about verifying or changing payment by going to the Merchant Portal only gives me a message about the bank account I am going to use and no other options. This workflow is broken when I am in a halfway step!

Regards

Damien

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Former Staff
805 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

805Posts

154Kudos

78Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Setting up Online Payments: missed next steps to do

Hello Damien ( @DamienGM )

Thank you for taking the time to bring you issue to the community forums.  I hope that you will find plenty of helpful information and assistance from the collective knowledge of the users here.

So I understand your issue better and not misunderstanding you, are you meaning that you had not yet completed the set up process (eg not logging in to 3rd party, and not entering an email) and are no longer able to perform the Set up online payments process?

As per the linked article, you can typically see that your setup is complete if the green "Pay Now" button in in sales invoices once you have been approved by our merchant services.  This does also mean that you will be notified when this approval is complete.

If you have set up Online Payments an no longer wish to use them, you do have the option to deactivate or disable online payments for one or more invoices.

If this has directed you to useful information, kindly consider marking this post as a solution to help others find answers easier as well.

Cheers,
Andrew

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
22 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

22Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi.

We got confirmation its been activated, but we didn't get info asking to verify bank account, because I think our details are already on your files for other payments etc (like M-Powered invoices)

Regards

Damien

Highlighted
Former Staff
805 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

805Posts

154Kudos

78Solutions

Hello Damien ( @DamienGM )

In your confirmation email you would have had information there listed for a bank account.  If this information is incorrect, you can contact 1300 783 674.  Looking at your records in our system, it would be for account number ending in 622.

Cheers,
Andrew

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post