14 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

14Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Subscription Update Required

Good afternoon,

Today when I logged into one of our company files, I got a pop-up window telling me that Subscription Update Required.

We are using AccountsRight and we purchased four company files as a bundle, and I can see that a payment was withdrawn from our bank account by MYOB automatically about a week ago which appears to be the annual subscription payment.

Can someone from the MYOB customer service team to help?

Much appreciated.

Terry

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
37,114 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

37,114Posts

5,037Kudos

5,427Solutions

Re: Subscription Update Required

Hi @TWENG 

Looking at your account, the subscription that is linked to ID 4 - which is the Vineyard file is on a separate subscription set up and payment profile. The subscription charge for those particular file has not been paid and thus the invoice of $523.20 is outstanding. An email was sent on 17/06 to alert the billing contact of that fact.

This invoice can be seen and paid by getting the billing contact to log into their my.MYOB account and selecting My Account>>Invoices after logging in. 

Once that Invoice has been paid, the subscription would be placed out of arrears and the company file would be able to be accessed again.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Experienced User
14 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

14Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Steven_M 

Based on our discussion through private messages, I am not a listed person on the account at the moment so I was not able to view the invoice through my.MOYB.

As I mentioned, there have been some staff changes since we subscribed AccountsRight, and I am unable to find out who is the listed person on the account, and even if I know who that person is, there is a good chance that the person has left the company and not approachable.

I just want to pay the subscription manually to have the company file renewed first, and then we can sort out how to update my authority with MYOB. If someone from your team can email the invoice to me directly, or let me know which email the invoice will go to, I will find out with our IT support to retrieve that invoice and arrange the payment as soon as possible.

Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Terry 

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
37,114 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

37,114Posts

5,037Kudos

5,427Solutions

Hi @TWENG 

The necessary Change of Details form has been issued out to yourself to arrange for that primary and billing contact records to be changed to yourself. Once that form has been actioned you would be listed as the primary contact and thus can see your invoices via your my.MYOB account to view that invoice as required. 

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Highlighted
Experienced User
14 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

14Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Steven_M 

I have not yet received your email regarding the change of details form. I tried to search online for the form but I found many different versions of the form for various purposes. I am not sure which one to use.

Can we please just get the renewal invoice to be emailed to either my MYOB login email or any of the MYOB users of our company files that are entitled to receive such email but you need to let me know to whom (or which email address) you have send the invoice to so I can follow up.

I am happy to fill out the change of details form at a later stage as I do not want to risk losing access to the online file as we need to process payroll every fortnight.

Your kind assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Terry

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
37,114 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

37,114Posts

5,037Kudos

5,427Solutions

Hi @TWENG 

I have resent out that change of details form you for. This would need to be completed for us to assist you with your billing enquiry. Alternatively, the current primary contact can contact us to arrange payment OR they can do it online through their my.MYOB account.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Highlighted
Experienced User
14 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

14Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Steven_M 

I have received the Change of Details form from your support team. The form offered two options: 1. change of ownership; 2. change of business name. However, I just want to have myself listed as one of the primary contacts so I can request an invoice copy and make the payment to have the subscription renewed. We did not change ownership nor business name, so I am not sure how to fill this form out.

If only the business owner/director could be the primary contact, then I am not qualified. If I can get the business owner to give you a call, what information is required for you to identify him so he can request an invoice copy to be emailed to a specific email address? Also, the current wait time of your support hotline is over an hour, is there a faster way such as emailing a call back request to your support team so they can contact our director directly to go through the ID process and help with the invoice request?

Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Terry

Highlighted
Experienced User
14 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

14Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Steven_M 

I did it the hard way which is to give your customer service a call, waited roughly 40-50 minutes, and sorted the issue over the phone. That particular subscription was linked to a credit card which was canceled but luckily we have a bank account on file so I just instructed your customer service to use that bank account and the payment went through.

I also found out who the previous primary contact/account owner was with your customer service, and I will contact them to take back the ownership.

Thanks for your help so far but I have to say the best way to sort subscription-related issues would be giving your support team a call instead of posting the request here or sending private messages.

Terry

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post