Superannuation Guarantee Payment appearing as double in the Payroll Reporting Centre

Highlighted
Optomist
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Superannuation Guarantee Payment appearing as double in the Payroll Reporting Centre

Hi,

I've just upgraded from a circa 2002 version of Accounting Plus V18 to AccountRight Plus 2019.2.1 for STP reporting for our small business. Previously in the payroll section SGS Superannuation was found on the Payroll Category List, Expenses tab rather than Superannuation tab.

I processed two employees pays before realizing that this was not reporting through STP, so I set up a new Payroll Category for Superannuation Guarantee under the Superannuation tab, changed the old Category under the Expenses tab to be a Calculation Basis of 0%. Then I changed all employees Cards > Payroll Details to tick the relevent category under Superannuation and untick the category under Employer Expenses.

This worked fine for all employees except for the two employees that I'd previously processed the pays for. For some reason their SG amounts appear as double when I try to process a new pay; as though we're paying 19% not 9.5%.

Please see below.

1.png2.png3.png

Wondering if this is a similar issue to: ETP/Early Termination Payment appearing as double in the Payroll Reporting Centre ?

1 REPLY 1
Optomist
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Superannuation Guarantee Payment appearing as double in the Payroll Reporting Centre

Problem fixed after deleting original entries and reentering.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post