50 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

50Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Support NON_EXISTENT!!!!

Okay, I am unable to connect to the online test one either - the level 2 tech had already determined that before our disconnection (still yet to hear anything back from that person or any other level 2 techs since then, which is very poor form for a customer handing over $1200 a year).

I have attached the log file and a couple of the archived ones.

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
34,021 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

34,021Posts

4,567Kudos

4,963Solutions

Hi @DamienD 

Thank you for providing this error logs. I've just removed the last two as they do contain some personal information but they contain similar information to the other diagnostic file that you have uploaded.

We have seen a similar diagnostic file recently from a client encountering the same situation as yourself. The resolution, in that case, was to complete a reinstall of Microsoft .Net Framework on the computer. 

If that doesn't allow access can you see if you can access the secure site: https://login.myob.com/ with Internet Explorer. To access successfully you should get the green bar in the URL and the following message on the page:

Attachment.PNG

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Experienced Cover User DamienD
50 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

50Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

So this would be .NET 4.8 I remove and reinstall?

thanks.

Highlighted
50 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

50Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

I went into the Windows features and removed .NET 4.8 and 3.x, restarted my system and then reinstalled those features and the issue remains unfortunately.

Highlighted
50 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

50Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

I went to the https://login.myob.com/ site in Internet Explorer and got the Uh-oh! error message.

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
7,516 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

7,516Posts

561Kudos

1,173Solutions

Hi @DamienD 

Sorry to hear you are still unable to connect online. I just want to jump in here and bring this recent post to your attention: Unable to connect to AccountRight Live 2019.3.

This user had a similar error to yours, one computer suddenly was unable to connect online, while different computers can. The error log also show similar environmental problem. They manage to resolve it by doing a Windows system restore to an earlier date, which rolled back a few Windows updates (screenshot provided in his reply), it's worth giving it a try if viable for you.

If not, I'd suggest try uninstalling .NET Framework 4.8 then install an earlier version, such as 4.5 or 4.7, consider one of the Windows update the other user rolled back on was a .NET update for 3.5 and 4.8.

Please do let us know how you go.

Cheers,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Highlighted
50 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

50Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

It is not possible to install an earlier version of .NET - 4.8 is the native and only version available for the Windows 10 build I am on.

In relation to reverting back to an earlier date - there were no changes or updates installed on the system between the 11th when I could access it and the 14th when I couldn't - that was one of the first things I checked as I would have removed these and/or rolled back, but as there was nothing, then this was not required.

This morning I even upgraded Windows to build 1909, but that has also not made any difference.

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
34,021 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

34,021Posts

4,567Kudos

4,963Solutions

Hi @DamienD 

Due to the fact that the steps we have tried to resolve your enquiry have not worked as intended, I've arranged for one of our phone-based team to get in touch with yourself directly to perform a more in-depth analysis of why that message is occurring and what option we do have to resolve that situation. As the team is generally an inbound team, I am not able to advise on an exact timeframe for when that situation will be resolved, however, I've started that process for you. As you mentioned in your original post, regarding reference numbers here is your reference number for the issue and the callback request - 173110391196

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Highlighted
50 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

50Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you Steven

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
34,021 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

34,021Posts

4,567Kudos

4,963Solutions

Hi @DamienD 

I understand that our phone-based team have been in contact with yourself to investigate and it did the old work when someone else was watching trick. However, should you encounter that message again or have any further enquires don't hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post