System Requirements for moving file online

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Antcity
Experienced Cover User
27 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

27Posts

5Kudos

1Solutions

System Requirements for moving file online

We will shortly move our company file online for the first time in order to enable STP phase 2 (we have an extension). Sometime in the past year I positive I read a comment in the forum listing the minimum version of Windows that we'd need to enable that - my workplace is currently on Windows 7 and I'm sure I read that it won't work with that version. Where can I find the system requirements for this? I found this link...https://www.myob.com/au/support/minimum-system-requirements however it lists AccountRight versions but our system is listed as AccountRight Plus - is that the same thing?

We are currently running MYOB AccountRight Plus AU 2023.1.0 but will be upgrading to 2023.3 this week. We run the Server Edition.

Also what would happen if I did move the file online while still on Windows 7, to see if it works? 

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
gavin12345
Ultimate User
4,953 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
Ultimate User

4,953Posts

1,000Kudos

633Solutions

Re: System Requirements for moving file online

Hi @Antcity 

You can find system requirements here - not sure if there are any further requirements if the file is online. MYOB will not support Windows 7 so if you have any issues, you are on your own.

FYI - if your company is reluctant to go online, see my post here about STP Creator - this allows AR2023 users to comply with STP Phase 2 without having to put their company file and data online.

Regards

Gavin

(gavinw222@gmail.com)

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post