Timeout Error

1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Timeout Error

Since the end of the month I have been trying to run Sales Reports and I consistently receive the Operation Timeout error advising 'An application operation has timed out.  Would you like to retry the operation?'

I then realised that AccountRight 2020.3 has been released so I upgraded my company file to this.  Still getting the error ... so frustrating as I cannot record my sales for the month which affects many things, like BAS, JobKeeper etc.  I then followed the Timeout Extender and amended my Huxley.Application.exe.config file ...... But no luck, still getting the Timout error.

I desperately need this fixed.  How can I fix it.  I tried calling support but just keeps telling me that it is outside their operating hours, even though it says support is available 24/7 ?

Please help.

Christine

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator
1,447 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,447Posts

97Kudos

128Solutions

Re: Timeout Error

Hi @Christine321 

Thank you for your post and sorry this is occuring for you. 

In order to investigate this further, could you please attach to this post the Diagnostic log. the next time the software throws a timeout error? This may give us some insight to what is causing the system to behave in such a way.

Also, support hours in Australia are 7:00am - 8:00pm Monday to Friday, and 9:00am - 5:00pm Saturday and Sunday. If you've read different times elsewhere, please let us know where so we can update accordingly.

Kind regards,
Jesh

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Timeout Error

@Christine321 wrote:

Since the end of the month I have been trying to run Sales Reports and I consistently receive the Operation Timeout error advising 'An application operation has timed out.  Would you like to retry the operation?'

I then realised that AccountRight 2020.3 has been released so I upgraded my company file to this.  Still getting the error ... so frustrating as I cannot record my sales for the month which affects many things, like BAS, JobKeeper etc.  I then followed the Timeout Extender and amended my Huxley.Application.exe.config file ...... But no luck, still getting the Timout error.

I desperately need this fixed.  How can I fix it.  I tried calling support but just keeps telling me that it is outside their operating hours, even though it says support is available 24/7 ?

Please help.

Christine

Try the attached file as this has helped me with my timeouts. 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post