Transferring an online company file to my Library and uploaded a new company file

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
ASDAccounts
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Transferring an online company file to my Library and uploaded a new company file

Can someone please tell me how i can save an online company file to my computer and upload a new company file to be online.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: Transferring an online company file to my Library and uploaded a new company file

Hi @ASDAccounts

Thanks for your post. We can remove the file from the cloud so that you can upload a new company file online, before we do this we recommend taking a back up of the online file before it is removed. Once you've done this please send me a private message with the below details so I can assist further:

• Serial number 
  • Your full name and email address 
  • File ID of the file you'd like to remove fcrom the cloud (This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight)
  • Confirmation that you've taken a back up of the online file

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

ASDAccounts
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Transferring an online company file to my Library and uploaded a new company file

Thank you for your reply Melisa.

I have since had it sorted but 1 thing that wasn't explained or picked up on from MYOB is that if you use MYOB Teams you lose ALL data that is in MYOB Team for that online data file. Not happy about this but not much we can do now.

Regards

Kylie

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post