Unable to confirm Company File, AccountRight v19

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
zen_solutions
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Unable to confirm Company File, AccountRight v19

We use AccountRight v18 and are being prompted to conirm our company file, The program has been unable t connect whenever we have tried fior several days now - there is nothing wrong with our network connection.

I have just tried to phone for support, and was told the wait time was *an hour*, which is just unaceptable.

I've been unable to find any way to raise a support ticket online, or email support directly, which has not reduced my unhappiness.

There also doesn't seem to be a general support category on this forum, so I've put this here, hopefully staff will see it.

We urgently need to use the software to issue invoices, so I would be grateful for a prompt response from MYOB staff, or comment from any otehr users who are experiencing the same problem.s.

6 REPLIES 6
ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

Re: Unable to confirm Company File, AccountRight v19

Hello @zen_solutions 

Welcome to the Community Forum.

Online Confirmation can be impacted by settings on your computer. If you are on an older Operating System and/or running an older version then we do recommend reviewing the settings on your computer - the TLS settings. Check out the What happens when confirmation isn't working? section of Activation and Confirmation of company files guide for information on that process.

Should you still be unable to confirm then do send me a Private Message  on this Forum with the following information:

The serial number of the product - Setup>>Company Information
The company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight
The version of the software you are - Help>>About AccountRight
If you are on AccountRight Classic (v19 or below) - the Company file code

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Alison_S
Experienced Cover User
14 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New Zealand
Experienced Cover User

14Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

I have had exactly the same issue and have posted on here but no response so will try private message as below....I can't actually get through for some reason.

Can you please help @ChrisMYOB ?

I can send you my serial number etc.  I can't even open my file to get the phone number/confirmation code

ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

Hello @Alison_S 

I have now confirmed and unlocked your file. you should now be able to log in without any issues. 

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

zen_solutions
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Chris

Thank you for reply. Unfortunately I can't see how to send you a privaye message, the page your link refers to sesm to just be your info page.

I have been through the help info you refer to, and TLS1.2 is enabled anyway. I have added myob.com to the Windwos trusted URLs list, and tried disabling both Windows Firewall and AV (Windows Defender). This has made no difference at all, I am still unable to connect to confirm the company file.

Can you please give clearer instruction on how to send you a message/
Thanks
Colin

ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hello @zen_solutions 

Where it has my name it should have a Green button saying send message as shown in the screenshot.

MicrosoftTeams-image (16).png

Alternatively, if you hover over my avatar, you should have a send message option pop up. 

If neither of these show you will need to clear your Browser cache.

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

Alison_S
Experienced Cover User
14 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New Zealand
Experienced Cover User

14Posts

1Kudos