3 Posts
User
Australia
CherryB

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Unable to confirm company file

For the second time in a week, i am unable to confirm my company file online or by phone (although the "confirm by Phone" window advises "available anytime 24 hours a day, 7 days a week". This is the second time in a week that i have had this issue and it's so frustrating. Late at night is often the only time i get to sit down to catch up with my finances.

I feel like I am being held to ransom - forced to look at upgrading, when V18 works for what i need to do for my small business, and in my volunteer role as Treasurer for a couple of small NFPs.

How can i confirm my company file without having to phone during 'normal office hours'?

5 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
8,589 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

8589Posts

926Kudos

1213Solutions

Re: Unable to confirm company file

Hi @CherryB

Sorry to hear that you haven’t been able to confirm your file. I have asked one of our team to reach out to you to assist you with confirming this file.

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
CherryB
3 Posts
User
Australia
CherryB

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you @Neil_M.

Do you know when I might expect someone to reach out to me?

I have returned home from my day job, and still unable to access my company file having once again tried to confirm  by phone, only to hear "You have caught us outside of our business hours...." . It looks like another evening of not being able to attend to my businesses finances.

It's like my finances are being held to ransom. I'm losing my trust in MYOB

Trusted User Elizabeth_Adamson
174 Posts
Trusted User
Australia
Elizabeth_Adamson
Trusted User

174Posts

81Kudos

6Solutions

Try Private Messaging @Hayden_B - I have found him to be very helpful and efficient with confirmations.

Regards

Liz

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
8,589 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

8589Posts

926Kudos

1213Solutions

HI @CherryB

Generally speaking our team reach out within a day for these confirmation issues, so I am sorry to hear that you haven’t received that callback. I have followed up with the team to get them to reach out to you.

In addition I’ve also made a slight adjustment to your account so that you can continue working with your company file

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
CherryB
3 Posts
User
Australia
CherryB

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Thankyou @Neil_M. I arrived home tonight and was able to access my company file. Thanks

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post