Australia
Ultimatesf
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Unable to open Company File

I have recently uploaded a company file to online instead of storing it locally. however i hav found that after uploading and trying to gain access to the online file produces an error. "Something gone wrong and AccountRight needs to close". The error details are attached however i noticed the error code within is Code:
InvalidFingerprint (100014). However we dont use any fingerprint secruity, so im not sure why this error is coming up.

2 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
26,705 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

26705Posts

3102Kudos

3917Solutions

Re: Unable to open Company File

Hi @Ultimatesf

I understand that you have since spoken with our phone-based support team who have arranged for a copy of the file to come in for an investigation and possible repair by our team.

If you do have any further enquiries don't hesitate to get in touch, I'm sure the MYOB Community would be happy to assist.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Ultimatesf
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Ultimatesf
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Unable to open Company File

After spending a few hours troubleshooting with support none of the troubleshooting was working or getting any more info on what the problem really is. I then sent my company file off to Myobs repair team. it was fixed in less than an hour and i was able to get access to my online company file.

So for future readers who may have the saem issue. I couldnt get any idea what it might have been but it mustve been a rare bug. Fixed easily but long process, good luck

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post