Update causing issues

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
T_L_P
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Update causing issues

Updated this morning and now productivity is nearly at 0.   Everything taking ages to load and just keep getting the circle of doom. 

5 REPLIES 5
Doreen_P
MYOB Moderator
3,168 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,168Posts

158Kudos

330Solutions

Re: Update causing issues

Hi @T_L_P 

Thanks for your post. Does the issue still persists? If yes, did you receive any error when you tried to log in to MYOB Account? Kindly attach the error on your post if you received an error, Make sure sensitive information is removed before posting in the Forum.

Best regards,

Doreen

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

toofless
Experienced User
30 Posts
Experienced User
New Zealand
Experienced User

30Posts

15Kudos

1Solutions

Think yourself lucky.

I can't even log in.

Hannah_V
MYOB Moderator
726 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

726Posts

26Kudos

39Solutions

Hi, @toofless I apologize for this inconvenience.

When you're trying to log in do you have any error messages?

Can you please attach a screenshot of it so that I can further assist you?

Regards,

Hannah

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

toofless
Experienced User
30 Posts
Experienced User
New Zealand
Experienced User

30Posts

15Kudos

1Solutions

Hi there,

I spent a painful 40 minutes on the telephone this morning speaking with the Customer Helpline Operator who obviously uses English as a fourth or fifth language.  

I don't know why I couldn't log in today, or yesterday, or last week, and quite frankly I am over it now.

I changed to XERO at the beginning of April, and I can only assume that MYOB realised the bank feeds has ceased, and decided to cut me off.   Still took my money for the next 3 months.

I tried to cancel my subscription in April, but I couldn't gain access to the relevant page.  I tried also today when I eventually did manage to log in after an hour of trying.   No, I did not forget my password or email address....the system kept turning me around in circles by issuing an authentication number to trust for 30 days, and as soon as I did that, I was sent straight back to the log in screen.  Only to have the whole process start again.  Round and round and round in circles for around an hour.

It seems that my original MYOB Partner who set me up had put me on a different level, and I couldn't gain full control of my own system.  That was a screw-up that I was told was sorted out about 4 years ago.  Obviously not.   Since the Partner no longer works with MYOB, I had no access to anyone for help for the last few years.

It was only after suggesting to the helpline operator that she bring in a supervisor to take over that something started happening.  Although the supervisor chose not to speak directly with me, I have been led to believe that the issue is now resolved, and that MYOB will handle the cancellation for me since I don't have access.

I am very happy with XERO, and more than happy to recommend it to anyone and everyone.

I will not be recommending the same advice for MYOB to anyone. 

Hannah_V
MYOB Moderator
726 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

726Posts

26Kudos

39Solutions

Hello, @toofless 

I totally understand your concern and I'm very sorry for this difficulty.

I would like to help you in looking into your account regarding your subscription and the said cancelation.

If you could send me this information through a private message with the following information:

• Serial Number
  • First and Last Name
  • Company Name

Also, to better assist you, please avoid posting with the same message content as it is automatically going to Spam messages.

Regards,

Hannah 

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post