Update to 2019.3

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
17 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

17Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Update to 2019.3

Can anyone tell me when the lastest release for 2019.3 is due or is it out now .If so when can I download it 

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Former Staff
1,144 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,144Posts

133Kudos

122Solutions

Re: Update to 2019.3

Hi @Paul34,

Thank you for the post!

We are expecting our latest compliance release of 2019.3 in the coming weeks of this month(September). However we do not have a exact date and time frame given.

Thank you.

Cheers,
Gayathri

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Are MYOB contacting the ATO to get an extension for Single Touch Payroll for multi currency users ? I have tried in vain to upgrade my multi-currency MYOB Enterprise v19 file to Accountright and was told by MYOB tech support that 2019.3 was due in the first week of September and that would solve my issue. We run our monthly payroll next Friday and I need to upgrade before then if I am going to be able to send payroll STP info to the ATO !! Surely MYOB realise that there are numerous companies like ours who will not be able to meet the ATO deadline of September ??

Highlighted
Former Staff
1,144 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,144Posts

133Kudos

122Solutions

Hi @Fraser33,

Thank you for the post!

I sincerely apologise for your experience. AccountRight 2019.2 is multi currency compatible. Could you provide more information on this issue. What happened when you have upgraded to AccountRight? Did you receive a error message? 

I am linking to one of our help articles on Upgrade a Premier multi-currency company file which gives you information on why some files cant be upgraded.

Thank you.

Cheers,
Gayathri

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Highlighted
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Yes I know 2019.2 is multi currency and we have succesfully upgraded one of our simpler company files that is multi currency and it upgraded fine. However our main company file will not upgrade - it just sends a message " unable to upgrade file" and as per a previous post I read there is no log file to explain which transaction type causes it to fail. We use AU$, NZ$, US$, Japanese Yen and HK$ as we are a global trading company. I was referred to MYOB Tech Support (after waitng an hour on the phone !!) and was told that 2019.3 would be released in the first week of September and this would be able to handle more complex multi currency files like ours !! It wasnt a great solution/answer but before I contact the ATO and explain that the issue is MYOB unable to upgrade a complex multi currency file and ask for a STP extension I thought I would see if 2019.3 did solve the problem as promised. However the promised date has again been missed  and since I am advised by MYOB  to do the upgrade outside of office hours I planned to do the upgrade this weekend but that now seems impossible. What do you suggest I do ??

Highlighted
Former Staff
1,144 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,144Posts

133Kudos

122Solutions

Hi @Fraser33,

Thank you for the post!

Thank you for giving the details. I have arranged a call back for this and one of our team members should get in touch with you the coming week. I apologise for the inconvenience.

Thank you.

Cheers,
Gayathri

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Highlighted
Ultimate User
3,140 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
Ultimate User

3,140Posts

2,253Kudos

434Solutions

Hi @Fraser33 

Hopefully when AR2019.3 eventually comes out this will resolve your issues and allow you to upgrade.

If not there is a 3rd party that can analyse the file for any incompatible issues, make all the changes required so the file can be uploaded for upgrade. There is a fee for the service, which you would need to weigh up against waiting for AR2019.4 which may or may not resolve the problem you are having. Send me a private message if you want contact details.

Regards

Gavin

Highlighted
Ultimate Partner
2,574 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Ultimate Partner

2,574Posts

2,345Kudos

560Solutions

Just received Notification that AR 2019.3 will start being released to partners on the 9th Sept and then over the following week to all customers.
Have attached the What's new in AR 2019.3 file.

If my response to your query and has helped, please mark my post as a solution to help others in the future.
Graeme Day
Registered BAS Agent #24745540
Gralord Enterprises Pty Ltd
Mobile: 0402 841 627
graemeday@optusnet.com.au
MYOB Certified Consultant
MYOB Diamond Partner

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post