Updating Billing Details

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
ejk991
Experienced Cover User
13 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

13Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Updating Billing Details

I was on the phone yesterday to your support line for 1 hour and 50 mins, 50mins was just the queue to speak with someone.

Our credit card details need updating and my profile will not let me do so online.  I spent one hour yesterday giving new credit card details and updating my profile to have access to do this myself.  Even though at the time I could not see these changes in my profile I was told to wait a while and it will update… I reluctantly left that phone call only to find out today nothing has changed.

Your live chat has just informed me that they can’t help me and I have to phone the support line … again.  (Noting that to try again later if the queue is too long?!)

I get the following notification when I log onto our Accountright Live –

"Subscription update required

We’ve had problems processing the payment for your Accountright Live subscription.

Please update your account within 18 days, otherwise the subscription for this company file will become suspended and the file will become read-only."

I have attached a screen grab of the options my profile gives me to update these details myself.

I would appreciate help from a competitent person, preferably a phone call to me rather than having to again wait in a queue.

MYOB SG.jpg
IMG_7196.PNG
2 REPLIES 2
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Updating Billing Details

Hi @ejk991 

Subscription and payment details are now available at myaccount.myob.com. In order to see/update payment details the primary contact on the account will need to sign in to My account. Checking the account, the email address used to sign in to the Forum is not the primary email address so do ensure that you sign in with the correct email address.

You can also pay outstanding invoices through myaccount.myob.com by clicking on My account>>View my bills. 

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

ejk991
Experienced Cover User
13 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

13Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Updating Billing Details

Thank you for your reply.

Our Managing Director has managed to log on and make me the primary contact now, thanks for the advice.  I will add; that this is what we tried to do on the phone yesterday unsuccessfully, even though we were told it has happened.

I can now see the credit card details, my name was entered incorrectly from the phone call yesterday and it was set up as monthly instead of annual payment?

Can you please confirm that now updating these details will automatically pay our outstanding invoice?  I did select 'pay' next to the invoice and enter details but got the error "Unfortunately your payment could not be processed. Please check the details and try again."  The details are correct and fuds available.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post