Updating MYOB

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
AngSpencer
4 Posts
User
Australia

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Updating MYOB

When trying to look for any updates I get an error message saying " The product code is either not registered on the server or it is invalid "

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
11,789 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

11,789Posts

1,385Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Updating MYOB

Hi @AngSpencer

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of useful information.

That message about the product code being invalid normally comes up either if you aren’t entitled to any new updates or if you are running the latest version, which is AccountRight v19.11.3.

You can check what version you are running by going Help >> About AccountRight, and seeing what release you are using. If you are not using AccountRight v19.11.3 and are entitled to the updates then you can log into the Australian my.MYOB and get the download by going My Products >> Downloads.

Please let us know how you get on, and do feel free to post any other questions that you may have.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Contributing Cover User gypsy
19 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

19Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I am getting this error message too.  My software shows version Account RIght Plus v19.9 which looks like isn't the current version.   We pay monthly subs so I know we are financial.  I also tried to re-register but it will only allow 6 characters in the 12 character serial number field.

Regards

Sue

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
11,789 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

11,789Posts

1,385Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @gypsy

The Register for updates option, is hard coded to recognise 12 digits as long as you are entering in a valid AccountRight serial number. When you open the Register for Updates, a curser should already be in the filed for you to start entering the serial number.

In addition the best way to get the download is to log onto my.MYOB and download the update through there.

Please let us know how you get on

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post