Updating / importing item price updates - error 4065 You have sales on file for this item

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User ryadre
10 Posts
Experienced Cover User
ryadre
Experienced Cover User

10Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Updating / importing item price updates - error 4065 You have sales on file for this item

Hi there, I have imported my item list to update my prices. Unfortunetly our suppliers price book has about 18000 items that have to be imported which means it takes quite a few hours to update (we only use at a guess 1000 items so its a real pain)

I recieved an error of 4065, and my prices were not updated

My serial number last 4 digits are 2227

Company file ID 2

Online file

On another note I notice the new items that got imported didnt get the checkbox marked that i seel the item and no sale price was entered. I have the S and B in my file for selling and buying the items, so I will have to check why that is.

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Product Team Haydes
2,000 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
Haydes
MYOB Product Team

6163Posts

1000Kudos

877Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Updating / importing item price updates - error 4065 You have sales on file for this item

Hi @ryadre

I've just run the script over your online file and it has successfully corrected several records.

This should correct the background reasons for this error, if you now attempt to import this again has this corrected this error for you?

Cheers,

Hayden (Ex-Moderator)
MYOB Product Team
10 Posts
Experienced Cover User
ryadre
Experienced Cover User

10Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Updating / importing item price updates - error 4065 You have sales on file for this item

Thank you, I will try again tonight, and report back tomorrow.

10 Posts
Experienced Cover User
ryadre
Experienced Cover User

10Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Has imported fine this time, thank you very much.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post