Upgrade from AccountRight 2013.5 onto a new PC.

Highlighted
gnolan
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Upgrade from AccountRight 2013.5 onto a new PC.

Currently running AccountRight 2013.5 on a older PC, and recently upgraded to a new computer. I want to do three things:

• Transfer AccountRight to the new computer. I have the CD for an earlier version of AccountRight that I have loaded on the new computer but this version won't read the company file from the 2013.5 version.
  • Upgrade from AccountRight 2013.5 to a more up-to-date version.
  • Remain on an offline environment. Not interested in an online version with monthly fees.

Our business is small and the earlier accountRight is adequate for our needs. But if I have to swap computers, we may as well update at the same time.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Greg Nolan

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Tracey_H
748 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

748Posts

106Kudos

88Solutions

Re: Upgrade from AccountRight 2013.5 onto a new PC.

@gnolan 

Hi Greg

To upgrade to the latest version of AccountRight you will need an active subscription.  An online subscription gives you the option of working either online or offline. You might be interested in having a look at the features available when you have a subscription, such as, Online BAS lodgement, Bank FeedsIn Tray, email direct from AccountRight and Online Payments.

As 2013.5 was released prior to Windows 10, the two are not officially supported and we cannot guarantee that they will be compatible.

If you are looking at upgrading to the latest version the minimum subscription period is 12 months, after that you can choose not to renew the subscription.  If you would like to discuss your options further you can send me a private message with your serial number and best contact details and I can arrange a call.

Please let me know what further information you require.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post