JIMS2
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Upgrade to AccountRight 2017 with M-Powered Invoices

Good afternoon,

I currently use AccountRight Premier V19.14 with M-Powered services.

I am looking to upgrade to Account Premier Live and my understanding is that I will no longer be able to use M-powered service for my debtors payments.

I wanted to know if you can recommend someone who can look after upgrading my software and to have in place everything required to run the software and invoicing, bank feeds etc etc as soon as I upgrade. I don't want to upgrade until all that is in place. Can you assist me with a contact for assistance and advice on whether to upgrade.

Please note, I have a lot of elderly clients who use the Aust Post Pay option on my invoice and I would like them to still be able to do this.

Please advise

Michael

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
23,611 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

23611Posts

2668Kudos

3382Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Upgrade

Hi @JIMS2

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

M-Powered invoices have been replaced in AccountRight 2017 with Online Payments/PayDirect Online. This allows for customers to make payments via credit card on invoices sent to them. You can learn more about Online Payments via Help Article: Learn about online payments. In saying that you can still use M-Powered invoices in AccountRight 2017 you just need to apply the payment manually to the invoice in the software, although the main focus going forward is Online Payments.

In terms of upgrading the software, Help Article: Upgrade to the new AccountRight would be able to assist with that process. If you do require assistance further with that you may like to speak to an MYOB Partner who should be able to assist with that process - you can find an MYOB Partner in your area from MYOB Partner Search

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post