Upgrade to MYOB version 2020.2

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
parwem
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Upgrade to MYOB version 2020.2

Hello.  I have just opened my myob file and have a message to upgrade to myob 2020.2.  I have already upgraded to myob 2020.2.2 and am using the myob 2020.2 icon to open my file.  I am still getting this message.  I tried to run the file anyway and it asked me to uninstall myob?  Please advise me what I need to do.  Thank you Rosemary

4 REPLIES 4
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Upgrade to MYOB version 2020.2

Hi @parwem 

Can you please send me your serial number and email address by a Private Message because apart from upgrading the software, you will also need to upgrade the file which can only be done by owner or administrator email address, and we can check if you're logged in with the correct credentials.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

parwem
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Upgrade to MYOB version 2020.2

I sent a private message to Komal advising my email and serial number.  They then asked if I was online or offline and I said offline.  Despite sending another pm to Komal I have received no further replies.  I am still getting the error message.  Is anyone else able to help?

parwem
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Upgrade to myob 2020.2

Hello.  I have just opened my myob file and have a message to upgrade to myob 2020.2.  I have already upgraded to myob 2020.2.2 and am using the myob 2020.2 icon to open my file.  I am still getting this message.  I tried to run the file anyway and it asked me to uninstall myob?  Please advise me what I need to do. 

I received a reply from Komal on Friday 7/8/2020 asking for serial number and email to verify.  I provided that and they then asked if I was online or offline.  I replied offline.  Despite sending another message to Komal I have not received another reply.  I am still getting this error message when I open Account Right and it says I cannot use it after 21 August.  

Thanks Rosemary

Thank you Rosemary

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: Upgrade to myob 2020.2

Hi @parwem 

Apologies for the delay in response. 

I have responded to your private message regarding the same issue. Please let me know should you need further assistance.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post