Upgrade to version 2022.11 stuck for over a week, still says upgrading. What should I do?

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
sharonmax
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Upgrade to version 2022.11 stuck for over a week, still says upgrading. What should I do?

Accountright upgrade to version 2022.11 stuck for over a week, still says upgrading. What should I do?

3 REPLIES 3
gavin12345
Ultimate User
4,954 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
Ultimate User

4,954Posts

1,000Kudos

633Solutions

Re: Upgrade to version 2022.11 stuck for over a week, still says upgrading. What should I do?

Hi @sharonmax 

Upgrading from earlier AccountRight version such as AR2022.10 to AR2022.11 or from v19 to AR2022.11?

If the later, how many employees and payroll categories in your v19 file?

(gavinw222@gmail.com)
sharonmax
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Upgrade to version 2022.11 stuck for over a week, still says upgrading. What should I do?

I'm trying to go from 2022.10 to 2022.11, I think support will need to action something on their end as the file is on the MYOB servers.

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @sharonmax 

The file status is active on our end. If it's still stuck in upgrading on your side, please send me your product serial number by Private Message and we'll have a look.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post