Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

35Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Upgrading MYOB AccountRight Premier 2019.1.0

I would like to upgrade our current 2019.1.0 to 2019.2. At end of update a pop up of "Modify setup" and have a choice of unistall or close. If I uninstall is that just removing 2019.1.0? We have 2 company files, only one is on 2019.1.0 as the other file has multi currency. Now that this new upgrade is supposed to handle foreign currency, I want them both on line. Previously upgrades were done with in the program HELP>updates. I cant see this anyway in 2019.1.0.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,660 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,660Posts

4,357Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Upgrading MYOB AccountRight Premier 2019.1.0

Hi @MichelleGPN 

Generally speaking, if you are encountering the following Modify Setup message when installing an AccountRight 20xx version it does mean that the version you are attempting to install is already installed on that computer:

Attachment.PNG

If you are encountering that message, do check your Windows Desktop you probably have a new icon listed i.e. AccountRight 2019.2. This would need to be selected to open the program going forward.

In terms of the company file upgrade, if you are upgrading from an AccountRight 201x version you just need to open the company file from the Recently Opened Company File List or through the required Library (Open a Company file...). When that file is opened in the new version it will prompt you to upgrade that file. Do NOT use the Upgrade a Company File option unless you are migrating from AccountRight Classic (v19)

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post