Winodws 8 and MYOB 2011

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Monica_P
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Winodws 8 and MYOB 2011

Hi,

Just  got a MyOB version 2011, But I can not Run it on my Computer. would you please send me a link to hele me installation process.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,771 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,771Posts

4,381Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Winodws 8 and MYOB 2011

Hi @Monica_P

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

You mentioned that you are using AccountRight 2011 this is an older version of the program that did contain some known issues. As such MYOB is currently offering a free upgrade to AccountRight 2013.5 for clients on AccountRight 2011 - 2013.4 versions. I have sent you a private message on the MYOB Community Forum in regards to obtaining that upgrade.

In terms of the installation process you would need to download AccountRight 2013's installer file i..e setup.exe. Once that has been downloaded you would double click on it, this will start the installation process and you would just need to follow the on screen instructions to install the program - basically Yes, yes.....I have attached the Release Notes for AccountRight 2013.5 which describe the process in more detail if required.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post