appalling customer support

tkmcdaid
3 Posts
User

3Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

appalling customer support

Trying to get some help with upgrading my account etc, have been on the phone for 1 hour and 50 minutes and counting. Try live chat as well but it appears Im talking to myself. Remind me what I pay $88 per month for, especially at this busy time of year. Maybe it is time to consider a different accounting software. 

6 REPLIES 6
Experienced Cover User Eliane
33 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

33Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Re: appalling customer support

Same! I've been on the phone for 1:53 minutes, I was told the wait would be 45 mins!

The wait is appalling, we paid just over $1500 for the year! 

Customer Service must improve.

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,759 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,759Posts

4,378Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @tkmcdaid 

Sorry to hear that you have had that experience.

I understand that you have since spoken with our phone-based team who have offered their assistance in regards to your upgrading enquiry.

If you do require further assistance don't hesitate to post on the Forum again, I"m sure the MYOB Community would be happy to assist.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Contributing Cover User Bridge1
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Yes, it is extremely frustrating.  I just gave up on the Live Chat.  No response to my messages.  I'll try the community with my issue, but I doubt I'll get an answer.  I asked for help last week about STP reporting and my problem still isn't resolved.  

macfesto
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Service is **bleep**!!!!!!!!!! I have been trying all day to install this Update, was talking to a person!!!! for 30 minutes and they could not resolve it, then said to me ill put you on hold while i discuss with someone else and never got back to me....after i resolve this issue I am done with MYOB, they have lost me as a customer

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,759 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,759Posts

4,378Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Bridge1 

Sorry to hear that you do feel that way.  I can see that members of the MYOB Community, including the Moderator team, have offered their assistance in regards to your posts: Employee TOIL entitlements did not roll with new Payroll YearSTP & Payroll Reporting windows always blank

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,759 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,759Posts

4,378Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @macfesto 

Sorry that you have had that experience. If you do require further assistance with an enquiry we would encourage you to post it on this Forum, I'm sure the MYOB Community would be happy to assist with that.

In terms of upgrading, I would recommend checking our Help Article: Getting the latest version. If you are getting errors during that installation Installation troubleshooting would be a good one to check out.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post