can't confirm the same company file online within 2 months

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
LukeMan
Contributing Cover User
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

can't confirm the same company file online within 2 months

We were prompted to confirm one of our company file online on 10 October 2022 and had to spend hours to call the MYOB customer service line to get a confirmation code. Today on 8th December 2022 the same file can't be confirm online when prompted to confirm again in only two months' time. Can someone please help? It's really frustrating as we have 13 MYOB files and wasted time on the confirmations on each file.

We were not requested to confirm files so frequently previously and noted the comany file code is different with what we recorded on 10 October 2022 before last confirmation. Please advise how to fix this? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Sam_R
3,372 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

3,372Posts

0Kudos

511Solutions

Re: can't confirm the same company file online within 2 months

Hi @LukeMan,

Thank you for your post. 

Online Confirmation can be impacted by settings on your computer. If you are on an older Operating System and/or running an older version then we do recommend reviewing the settings on your computer - the TLS settings. Check out the What happens when confirmation isn't working? section of Activation and Confirmation of company files guide for information on that process.

Should you still be unable to confirm, please send me a private message with the following details:

• Serial number
  • Company File Code
  • Software version

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,
Sam

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

LukeMan
Contributing Cover User
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Today we have another 4 files can't be confirmed online. These files have the same issues - I called the support line to get manual confirmation codes for the 4 files just one month ago and was requeted for confirmation again today. Can someone from MYOB please help for the confirmation code?

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @LukeMan

I'm happy to assist with the confirmations. Can you please send me a private message with the below details:

• Serial number 
  • Your full name and email address 
  • Company file codes listed in the confirmation window

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or