Partner
Australia
Partner

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

change mymyob login email address

Hi,

I am trying to change my login email address.  However, when I do it MYOB comes up with the error "Login name already exists (I116_30000)".  When I then try to login using the new one it won't let me and says i do not havee authorised access.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
37,055 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

37,055Posts

5,029Kudos

5,418Solutions

Re: change mymyob login email address

Hi @marganal 

To change the email address you do use for my.MYOB and other MYOB login points you want to go to my.MYOB account (logging in using your old email address), select My Account>>My Details - Click here to change email address and follow the prompts.

If you are receiving a prompt relating to the login name already exists, it indicates that you have already registered that email address for a my.MYOB account. If you don't know the password for that already registered my.MYOB account you can select the Forgot your password? option on the my.MYOB account log in page and it will enable you to reset that password. Note: you may need to invite that email address to the various company files/MYOB Essentials business to ensure that you have access under that "new' email address.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post