1 Post
User
User

1Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

complains on verification or validation process

I want to write a formal letter of complain, but don't seem to know where to write it to. Went to the website, it shows no platform for it.  So i found out about myob community forum, and see how helpful it will be for me.

I have been using my myob i bought 2010, and today, i experienced the first incident wherein the system couldn't get validation thru the internet and i had to go to the next channel which was to call. I'm from the Philippines and so i had to make an overseas call to the (1-300) number shown. There i found out after giving all the account no details that the 2010 Version of myob will no longer be supported. I'm fine with that but i said just don't block my usage with your verification process, because this verification was made ONLY to go against that counterfeit software. If i still find the old version still useful for me, i just want to continue with it. But i was told by the customer service guy (and he's starting to be less gentle with my complain) that i really need to upgrade for the code that they would give me would just be a temporary fix and that after a month if this verification happens again, they need to charge me for the service of giving me another code?!! My point is this, when i bought this program, it didn't state that i will lose my capacity to use it when you do upgrade. The CS guy even said you don't get to support for windows XP today and he's correct. But Windows XP don't stop working just because i cannot get a verification code, it still works as it use to do. So this is me complaining about this, i know you want to sell your upgraded version, and that's fine. But don't put a system block, in a way of verification process, that you alone can control if i want to still use the old version.  

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,267 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,267Posts

4,284Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: complains on verification or validation process

Hi @gsg 

We are reaching out to clients on older versions of the product to ensure that their products their requirements and potentially look at upgrading to a new version of the program. Once a client has had that discussion, confirmation will continue to work as per normal for that serial number i.e. using the Confirm online option. So we can confirm that confirmation will continue in the future for your serial number, can you send me a private message on this Forum with your product serial number.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Ultimate User gavin12345
2,734 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
Ultimate User

2,734Posts

2,097Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Steven_M

I hope you can see that what you are stating is quite at odds with what other staff (MYOB employees) are telling users.

When will MYOB take all these complaints about call centre staff telling lies, misleading users and do something about it. It happens far too often to be one off mistakes by staff. MYOB Management need to take a good hard look at themselves and do something. This is really pathetic for a large company like MYOB.

Surely there comes a point where this is fraudulent.

Please escalate this to management.

Regards

Gavin

Valued User Robert_Mitchell
134 Posts
Valued User
Valued User

134Posts

38Kudos

0Solutions

I agree with Gavin12345 - the conduct of the phone support is unconscionable and should be reported to the ACCC. Recordings are supposed to be made and these should be provided as evidence of this.

Regards

Robert

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post