Partner Zone
Partner Zone

issue on upgrading files

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
JustinL
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
JustinL
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

issue on upgrading files

I contacted more then 4 calls to support team from 2.30pm to now 5.45pm 8th Feb 2019. Each time i was passed to another dept and while waiting some more the 30mins then lines just drop off. Why is the service is so poor? I have to call back and go through the whole process waiting in the que for over 20mins each time, key my serial number etc, etc.

I have some concern one of the support staff just dont know how to guide me to get it set up. I questioned him that i have not confident that you ask me to click here and there. You know what, he pass to another departartment and the line dropped dead after over 30 mins waiting. I want to escalate this issues to the support team manager.

I was told by your sale staff that the support team is very helpful. After been through your support team I regretted making a wrongful decision upgrading to 2018.4.

If I cant get this fix, I would like to cancel my contract with myob and I better of move to QuickBook.

I can be contacted by email: justin@warajay.com. I appreciate an immdediate response from the support team manager. Thank you. JustinL

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
31,040 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31040Posts

3923Kudos

4521Solutions

Re: issue on upgrading files

Hi @JustinL

I'm sorry to hear that you have had that experience with the phone-based team. 

I understand based on your post subject that you are trying to upgrade a company file and the process is not working as intended? If that is the case, you can elaborate further into what is occurring? I'm sure the MYOB Community would be happy to assist with your upgrading of company files.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post