14 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Experienced Partner

14Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

no invitation email for new user AR2020.2.2

I have just upgraded all my ledgers to AR 2020.2.2, and need to create new users. I have created one in the ledger, but no invitation email has been recieved.

I then went online to manage users, and tried to set them up there, as they dont show there either, but it tells me that the user exists?

No success with phone support, I need this user setup to finalise payroll

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Experienced Partner
14 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Experienced Partner

14Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Online user access

I have a user problem, a new user has been created in a ledger just upgraed in 2020.2.2, the user is setup, but no invitation email have been recieved and the user isnt visible in Manage Online Access. I attmepted to create the user in that screen, but it tells me the user exists.

Can you assist?

I created the same user in a different ledger and it worked as expected, so I dont think I can blame the upgrade.

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
37,090 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

37,090Posts

5,035Kudos

5,426Solutions

Re: no invitation email for new user AR2020.2.2

Hi @AAW12 

We aren't aware of any current issues with invitations for users not being sent through to users. 

I would make sure that the user hasn't received the email and it has been filtered into another inbox in their program i.e. junk or spam folder.

If that user is not able to see that invitation getting the serial number, company file ID (Help>>About AccountRight), invitee's name and email address would be required. These can be sent through to myself as a Forum private message.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post