restoring a company file on Cloud

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
wannado1
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

restoring a company file on Cloud

Hi Team

Tried restoring a company file on Cloud last Saturday. It got stuck and kept restoring for 4 days.    Yesterday  waited over  3 hours, then just before 5pm someone answered and said it will be okay shortly.  Nothing happened. The Error remained as is.   Today on the phone since 9am,  over 2hrs now no one is answering.  

3 REPLIES 3
ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

Re: restoring a company file on Cloud

Hello @wannado1 

Welcome to the Community Forum.

If it is a big file that you are restoring it may take some time. When it gets stuck are there any errors popping up? Can you please give some details as to what is happening? 

I have linked our Help Article on restoring your company file for some further information with the correct steps on how to start restoring the file.

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

wannado1
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

2022-12-03 21:13:40.7713,MYOB.Huxley.UI.Controllers.ProductMessage.ProductMessageLogger,Error,1,Get announcement exception : System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at MYOB.Huxley.UI.Controllers.ProductMessage.ProductMessageRequest.GetUsername(IUIContext context)
   at MYOB.Huxley.UI.Controllers.ProductMessage.ProductMessageRequest..ctor(IUICompanyFile companyFile, UpdateType updateType, IUIContext context, RequestType requestType)
   at MYOB.Huxley.UI.Controllers.ProductMessage.InProductMessaging.MessageViewed(IProductMessage message, Boolean ignore)
2022-12-03 22:18:20.0438,MYOB.Huxley.UI.Model.Core.CloudRestoreManager,Error,17,Error caught during Restore Online File : System.TimeoutException: Timeout when waiting for online company file to restore. We waited 01:00:00 before timing out
   at MYOB.Huxley.UI.Model.Core.CloudRestoreManager.WaitForCloudDatabaseRestoringToComplete(Guid rowKey)
   at MYOB.Huxley.UI.Model.Core.CloudRestoreManager.Restore(RestoreInfo restoreInfo, String backupFilePath, String password)
2022-12-03 22:23:49.6952,MYOB.Huxley.UI.Decorators.DecoratorFaultProcessor,Warn,1,This error should be handled: The specified company file is restoring.

Can I Please please please get a call back? I was on hold for over 4 hrs this morning.
My accout number is  

Account number removed for security by MYOB Moderator ^CE

Screenshot 2022-12-07 130019.png
Screenshot 2022-12-06 181205.png
ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

Hello @wannado1 

I'm sorry for the delay in my response. 

When the error pops up, is the error popping up during the backup process? Or are you trying to restore the file due to the pop-up error?

Have you tried reinstalling AccountRight and attempting to restore it again?

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post