upgrading from account right standard to account right plus

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
SBIS
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

upgrading from account right standard to account right plus

I have received an email from Princess,

IN response, I would like to say I don't have any more "patience and understanding"  I am trying to operate a business and send out emails and quotes.  I was told that changing over it would take me 30 minutes and I would not lose any data. That was LAST THURSDAY, ONE WEEK AGO.

TO DATE: 

The first day I spent 2 hours.

Friday was from 8am until 12.30 

Monday was the say 4-5 hours 

Tuesday another 4-5 hours(

Wednesday( yesterday) total of 6 hours plus the messages I left for my apparent account manager who has not returned my call from Monday yet either.

today THURSDAY I started on the phone 2 and a half hours ago.  and we have just been trying the same thing over and over again.  Again today they are telling me I have to send my data file in again and it is going to take another 5 day.  THIS IS MY BUSINESS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT.

You asked for my account name and details - yet at the top of this page it clearly states not to share details on this page so I am unsure who you are or how you are going to help me. However my names is Helen Cowley email is helen.cowley@sbis.com.au

My business matters and at the moment MYOB is holding me to ransom I can't move forward and do invoices or quotes and I don't have my past data.

I wonder if I can sue MYOB for wrecking my business. Or if there is even a person that can contact me directly to fix this problem

I await your reply and suggested way to fix.  I have no data and no way to invoice or quote 

regards Helen

1 REPLY 1
Earl_HD
MYOB Moderator
3,119 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,119Posts

102Kudos

229Solutions

Re: upgrading from account right standard to account right plus

Hi @SBIS 

Thank you for your post. Sorry to hear about your experience. I can assist you in upgrading from AccountRight Standard to AccountRight Plus. Can you please confirm the last four digits of your Serial number : Setup > Company information.

Regards,
Earl

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post