2 locations and same item in both .

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Texet
Experienced Cover User
12 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

12Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

2 locations and same item in both .

Just started using AR 2020 and since we have 2 locations with the same items in both , one for picking and one for backup  stock, we need a report with total on hand .

The only reports I have found shows the items/itemnr and then what is in Loc1 and what is in Loc2 and I need a

total without the split between locations.

The field On hand total or Quantity on hand cant be inserted or modified when you do a customreport . Up comes the  On hand field only  but then also loc 1 and loc 2 and we only want the totals

The same applies if we want the total values for an item we have in 2 locations.

It sems all reports insists on show per location.

When I look at Inventory   from Command centre and the Items list I can see the total and here it is called

On hand but when you look at the item information the field I want is called  Quantity On Hand

3 REPLIES 3
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Re: 2 locations and same item in both .

Hi @Texet 

If you run the Item List [Summary] report or the Analyse Inventory [Summary] report, they both displays the item On Hand quantity per location, as well as the total on hand number as well. The Item List [Summary] report also shows the item value, per location and the total as well. 

If you want to customise these reports further to only display the total figures, then it's best to export these reports to Excel for further customization. Alternatively, you can also explore the available Add-on solutions for AccountRight, some offers advanced/customisable reporting options.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Texet
Experienced Cover User
12 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

12Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Sorry but I dont think this will wont work.

The list should only have 3 fields

ITem nr, item name and On hand Total  per item. Not the field On Hand.

We upload this information daily via a CSV file to our website and our customer can see how many we have of each item . They dont care which warehouse the items are in.

The same report from Enterprise gave us this but now we cant select On Hand Total    or Quantity On Hand only On Hand per item and per location .

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @Texet 

The Price List (summary) report is another option that may be suitable. It can be customised to display the Units on Hand, which is the total quantity on hand regardless of location. The only issue for you may be that it does include the Base Selling Price.

As mentioned by @CloverQ you may be able to export this report to excel and customise it to suit your needs.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post