User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

-32 Error (Item is not bought)

Hi,

I'm trying to upload a suppliers invoice but keep coming up with Error 32 (item is not bought). I verified all the items are part of inventory and all check boxes ticked (I buy, I sell, I inventory). Checked items numbers as well.  Any ideas?

Using AccountRight Plus AU 2019.3.0

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Komal_S
159 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

159Posts

25Kudos

25Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: -32 Error (Item is not bought)

Hi @MTC_1

Thank you for your post.

This error message generally means that either the item you are importing isn’t setup to be a bought item or the information in the import file is not correct. Since you have already ensured that all the boxes are ticked in the profile of the item, this error would point out to the fact that the information contained within the import file is incorrect.

One way to check the import file is to record a dummy supplier invoice inside AccountRight that includes the item in question and then export that invoice. Once exported, the information in the exported file can be compared to the information you are trying to import, and the imported file can be modified accordingly.

If your file is online, it might also be a good test to try checking the file out by going to File >> Check Out and trying to import the information into your checked-out file. This takes the internet and cloud out of the equation and can help indicate where the issue lies.

I hope this helps. Please let us know how you go with that.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

MTC_1
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Komal_S - I found an error in the import file.  Had the same item with duplicate barcodes, one marcode in the items list had all 3 boxes ticked and the other didn't. Amended import file and uploaded ok.

Thanks again for your response.

MYOB Moderator Komal_S
159 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

159Posts

25Kudos

25Solutions

Hi @MTC_1 

Great to hear it worked. Would you please mind marking my response as a solution by clicking on "Accept as Solution" to help other users with the similar question find this post easily.

Also, feel free to post if you have any other queries.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post