A SECOND PAGE ON INVOICES HAS AUTOMATICALLY STARTED PRINTING SINCE RECENT UPDATE IN ACCOUNTRIGHT

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Combinedsaw
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: A SECOND PAGE ON INVOICES HAS AUTOMATICALLY STARTED PRINTING SINCE RECENT UPDATE IN ACCOUNTRIGHT

Yes I agree, exactly the same for us.  Waste of time and printing etc, sorting them too

maison5
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: A SECOND PAGE ON INVOICES HAS AUTOMATICALLY STARTED PRINTING SINCE RECENT UPDATE IN ACCOUNTRIGHT

I am having the same issue and it has wasted a heap of paper and ink. Please fix ASAP

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: Second page printing with invoices

Hi Everyone

Thank you for your feedback on this topic.

At this time, we don't have any further information that we can supply with respect to the second-page printing of invoices. Having said that, we have registered that those users that have commented on this thread (and will do in the future) are impacted by this situation. This aids us in the escalation process with the required team so that they see the impact and demand of this situation.

When we have additional available we will be making that available. Although, we do understand the frustration of that second page and appreciate the time users have taken to post their feedback on this Forum.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Clairhowley
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I'm having the same problem, increasingly frustrating.

Please address this asap.

AndrewStephen
Valued Cover User
1,307 Posts
Valued Cover User
Australia
Valued Cover User

1,307Posts

131Kudos

17Solutions

Hi @Steven_M 

How do I register my request a credit for this month's subscription payment? and each month until it's fixed.

We didn't ask for the update and don't want updates with BUGS like this.

If MYOB is going to force updates on your customers, then you need to fix with the highest priority any bugs introduced in those new updates.

Before you suggest printing invoices from the Print/Email Invoices screen, the extra time (as per the previous post) makes things even worse especially when we are busy. I would waste some much time during the day.  Its takes approx 20 seconds to bring up the list of invoices, can then take 5-10 seconds to find the invoices.
Needs to be ticked, then Click Print then go back into the Enter Sales Screen.  All up that's 30-45 seconds wasted per sale, we are talking about 50-60 minutes per day.    Even at a basic cost to the business that's $40-50 per day is wasted.

MYOB you need to see the big picture here are stop your half-finished new features impacting your customers.

It appears the change was part of a bigger change for the browser version of the software that MYOB doesn't want to reverse. It now makes sense why MYOB changed the subscription to be one for live services only.

MYOB just doesn't care about the desktop version of the software anymore. Smiley Sad

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @AndrewStephen 

We do understand the frustration and other impacts that this particular situation has had on users. However, as indicated, we don't have any additional information that we can provide at this time. Although, we have registered that you have been impacted by this situation with the required team.

In saying that, should you wish to offer further feedback on this topic or our products you are welcome to do so through our Feedback & complaints channel available through our Contact Us page.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

DanielPapak
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Just adding my voice to the chorus. Please see what can be done to escalate. 

Tannie7484
Experienced User
18 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

18Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Yes, we also have the same problem! Prints on packing slips and invoices! Such a waste of ink and paper!!!!! Please get it stopped! 

Tannie7484
Experienced User
18 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

18Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: upgrade 2021.5 - printing the extra page

Same issue over here too! Annoying !!! And waste of ink which isn't cheap on our printer..

Tuckaway
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

I'm having this annoyance too. This must be why all the people I know in accounting keep telling me to move to Xero.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post