AR2019.1 Worst release ever - Serious Bugs have been introduced !!

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Valued Cover User AndrewStephen
791 Posts
Valued Cover User
Australia
Valued Cover User

791Posts

549Kudos

0Solutions

AR2019.1 Worst release ever - Serious Bugs have been introduced !!

This must be the worst and most damaging release of AR ever.

I have found so many serious bugs that have been introduced in this release and were not present in 2019.1

Its about time that MYOB management sack the current Q&A team / testers and replace them with people  that 1) care about the testing they are doing and 2) know how to test software.

Anyone that use AR to import sales from a text file please double check your data once imported.

We import ALL our eCommerce sales (Amazon, eBay and Magento eStore) into AR (Classic since 2001) and never had any issues.  Most sales get imported as a Invoice, some get imported as an Order (depending on customer, stock on hand qty)

All sales are imported as Tax Inclusive.

I found a serious bug today when the sales are imported to an order the Price on the order shows as the ex GST price not inc GST where the total is correctly shown as in GST.  All other values are correct.

If imported as an invoice the values are correct.

Same data imports correctly into AR2018.4.1.

We had an issue today when a customer order 6 x TV Mounting Brackets online as it was an account customer for pickup.

Sale was imported into AR2019.1 as an order.

When they came into collect they change the qty to 18 (when I total them the special ends at the end of the month)

The order was openned, tick box for Tax Inclusive was un-selected so we can fix the rounding of the price to 6 decimal (another issue introduced in 2019.1) and the qty was changed to 18.
Order saved and  goods and goods taken.

Monday evenings I print sales reports for the distributor of the brackets and I noticed the margin was lower then normal.  When I checked the report, as a result of this bug we basically gave them a 10% discount.

This is type of **bleep** that I can do without each day.

Every day there are more issues, more bugs that are costing your customer in both money and time.

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator Jake_N
1,419 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

1,419Posts

193Kudos

0Solutions

Re: AR2019.1 Worst release ever - Serious Bugs have been introduced !!

Hi @AndrewStephen,

Looking at your account I can see that you have been in touch with our team in regards to this. We will leave you in their capable hands to help you out there.

Cheers,
Jake

MYOB Community Developer

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Valued Cover User AndrewStephen
791 Posts
Valued Cover User
Australia
Valued Cover User

791Posts

549Kudos

0Solutions

Re: AR2019.1 Worst release ever - Serious Bugs have been introduced !!

Thanks @Jake_N 

My posts are not one for assistance from the Community Support Team its to to lets others know if the issues we are facing and hoping stop them from making the same costly mistakes due to the software bugs.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post