8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

AR2019.3 in tray

can anyone tell me where and for how long does myob store the documents sent to the in tray. In other words is it a legit document storage or do we have to keep up our usual doc storage routine for ATO purchases?

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,902Posts

215Kudos

216Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: AR2019.3 in tray

Hi @JAH31 

Thanks for your post. MYOB keeps and stores the documents as long as you have a live/active subscription on that file. It does not replace something like the cloud for storage. Please note that you cannot backup/bulk download these documents, so if at some point you no longer have an active subscription you would need to download these individually. 

I hope this clarifies. If this answers your post please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users find this post easier. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Contributing User Samiauto
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Does anyone know if at some point a bulk download option will be available. It would be way easier to back up things this way rather than first storing them to a cloud then uploading them to MYOB? I am now using the capture ap and if I could bulk download everything at eofy to backup, that would be great. Or is there another easier way?

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
11,872 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

11,872Posts

1,409Kudos

1,682Solutions

Hi @Samiauto 

I’m not aware of any current plans to allow for a bulk downloading of InTray documents, however this may be something that the team considers in the future.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post