Account Right 2018.3 Forms not printing correct

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing Cover User GWines
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Account Right 2018.3 Forms not printing correct

Hi,

I've customised item invoice form and set it as a form for my customer's card file, but when I go to print after entering the invoice, it prints a default or different form.

I can print to the correct form from the Command Centre Sales page, but I shouldn't need to.
Anywhere in the background that I can change as it isn't accepting the set changes to print correctly?

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Product Team Haydes
6,197 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
MYOB Product Team

6,197Posts

1,028Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Account Right 2018.3 Forms not printing correct

Hi @GWines

Depending on where we're printing, depends on where the Form setting is being pulled from.

The 2 places to set a default form are:

1. The Source Card File
  2. The Advanced Filters in Print/Email Invoices

If you are printing from the Invoice, this will use the Card default. So if your preference is set to automatically print the Invoice after saving, then this will use the Card's assigned form. Which seems to be working by your post.

However if you go into Print/Email Invoices, this will use the form assigned to the Advanced Filters as it's designed for batch Invoice delivery.

To test this, if you go to: Sales > Print/Email Invoices > Advanced Filters, could you check the Sale Type is Item and check which form is being used?

Cheers,

Hayden (Ex-Moderator)
MYOB Product Team
Contributing Cover User GWines
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Actually, the source card file default was set to the correct form from the drop down.

I've done more investigation and found something.

I have multiple item invoices, lets call them company invoice - retail and company invoice - wholesale.

When I set the source card file to company invoice - wholesale it was always printing the other form.

So, it begs the question, does MYOB get confused with two similarly named forms, where after a certain number of characters it doesn't take into regard the rest of the name.

My answer to the above is yes. I changed the name of company invoice - retail to cpy invoice - retail and it works fine now.

Premier 19 never had this issue so I never needed 2 different form names.

Solved it myself.

quadret
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Same problem here.

Same solution as other.

Had to change the name of customised invoice form as it was similar to credit note and kept printing as credit note.

Never had an issue till this upgrade.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post