Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Account Right - Delete Purchase

I am unable to delete a purchase that I have put to the incorrect supplier name.  When I go to Edit there is no delete option.  There is Easer now but it is now highlighted for me to select.  I can't even resverse the transaction.  This has been since update 2019.4.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
2,016 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,016Posts

152Kudos

190Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Account Right - Delete Purchase

Hi @CalypsoLin

Thank you for your post, I would suggest checking to see if you have 'Transactions can't be changed; they must be revered' ticked in your preferences which would prevent you from deleting the transaction. You can check this by going to Set up > Preferences > Security Tab. 

Note; if the transaction is from a closed financial year you won't be able to delete it, you will only be able to reverse it. 

You mentioned there is an easer, are you able to provide a screenshot of what you mean by this so I can take a look into this for you?

Additionally help article Deleting a transaction explains why users may not be able to delete a transaction entered into AccountRight under heading Why is a transaction's zoom arrow shaded. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Account Right - Delete Purchase

Thank you for your reply.  After a couple of times restarting MYOB for other issues this has fixed is self up.  If it does it again I will send through a screen shot.  Thank you.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post