Account Right Online always reads Woolworths receipts as Dan Murphy's - Why?

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Copycat
Experienced Cover User
44 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

44Posts

13Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Account Right Online always reads Woolworths receipts as Dan Murphy's - Why?

When I take a photo of a receipt, send it to MYOB AR 2020.2.2 via the Capture App, pick it up from the In tray to then process a Spend Money, a Woolworths Supermarket is ALWAYS allocated to Dan Murphy's, requiring me to change it every time, reducing the automation aspects of this process. 

Woolworth is clearly showing on the invoice (register docket).  I have two suppliers in my cards list - Woolworths Supermarkets and Petrol.  Still, at least I would think one of these would be grabbed.

Any clues as to why this would be happening.  Any help greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Neil_M
13,473 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

13,473Posts

0Kudos

1,916Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Account Right Online always reads Woolworths receipts as Dan Murphy's - Why?

Hi @Copycat 

When a transaction is created off a document uploaded to the In Tray, the system will assign the card to the transaction based off the ABN number on the document corresponding to the ABN number on a card.

If you were finding the documents weren’t matching as expected, do check that the ABN number on the document does match the ABN number on the desired suppliers card

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Neil_M
13,473 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

13,473Posts

0Kudos

1,916Solutions

Re: Account Right Online always reads Woolworths receipts as Dan Murphy's - Why?

Hi @Copycat 

How did you get on with new bills created from uploaded Woolworths documents, after ensuring that the ABN number on the Woolworths supplier card is the same as the one on the receipts?  

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Copycat
Experienced Cover User
44 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

44Posts

13Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Neil,

thank you for your response and chasing.

Your suggestion resolved the problem.  I had the Woolworths ABN and the Dan Murphy ABN the same, and having played around with it, discovered that the Dan card was being picked because it comes first alphabetically.  I've now simply removed the Dan ABN and all is well.

Thanks so much...

Ann

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post