Partner Zone
Partner Zone

Account Right Sales Invoice Format

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Delar52
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Delar52
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Account Right Sales Invoice Format

The new format doesn't allow you to enter text per description line with out printing a $0.00 amount against each line.  It is very frustrating entering in a date that the job happened, write a 2-4 line description and each line appearing as a $0.00 amount.  There should be an option to not print $0 amounts?  The old version allowed you to enter individual lines without amounts showing???

Very frustrated newly upgraded user

3 REPLIES 3
Experienced Cover User RemedyAccounts
56 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
RemedyAccounts
Experienced Cover User

56Posts

5Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Account Right Sales Invoice Format

I insert a header in the invoice if I need to insert a comment in the body of the invoice. You can do this without having a $0.00 applied to the line. It would be better if your suggestion was implemented though.

Kate Underhill
Remedy Accounts - Brisbane Eastern Suburbs
Bookkeeping - Payroll - BAS Agent
MYOB user 12 years
Trusted Partner Aaronp
96 Posts
Trusted Partner
Australia
Aaronp
Trusted Partner

96Posts

35Kudos

2Solutions

Re: Account Right Sales Invoice Format

Hi @Delar52 ,

As @RemedyAccounts has mentioned, the easiest way is to right click on the line (sometimes you have to try a few different spots to have the correct menu come up) and select insert header. It will allow you to type a line of text with no other fields/values.

It is a bit of a pain, adds more steps to the process and seems pointless, especially when you open old invoices to have a look at them and have to delete all the text lines previously entered, insert headers and paste the text back in just to be able to close the invoice again...

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Aaron.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want what's best for Australia, for our future. I hope that Logic and Commonsense prevail, ALWAYS.

Follow me on twitter: @aaronjparsons
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MYOB Moderator Liam_M
3,488 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Liam_M
MYOB Moderator

3488Posts

1326Kudos

529Solutions

Status changed to: Already in product

Thanks for your feedback. You can add a line to an invoice without an amount by right clicking on an existing line and selecting 'insert blank line.' This will allow you to add a description without a dollar amount.

Kind Regards

Liam
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post